The Macally ASTAND is an aluminum stand that raises your laptop screen (up to a height of 6”/15 cm) to meet eye level for an improved posture and view. By doing this you reduce neck pains and headaches that are the result of a bad posture.
The Macally ASTAND is made out of high quality and solid aluminum with an easy to assemble bridging structure for maximum stability. The tilted design (±19º angle) with raised front edges and a non-slip pad keeps your laptop in place.
Keep it cool
The aluminum material and open design allow all around natural air flows to keep your laptop cool under any circumstances.
The elevated design allows you to store your keyboard/mouse underneath and keep your desk organized and clean when not in use.
The package comes with 4 screws and a screwdriver to easily and quickly assemble the Macally ASTAND. You're done in 3 minutes.
A perfect match
Made out of sandblasted aluminum with a silver anodized finish, the Macally ASTAND is the perfect match for Apple MacBook, MacBook Air and MacBook Pro. The Macally ASTAND is also compatible with any laptop that is 10” and wider.
- Raises your laptop screen (by 6”/15 cm) to eye level for improved posture and ergonomics
- Tilted design with raised front edges and non-slip pad to keep your laptop in place
- High quality and solid aluminium design with bridging structure for maximum stability
- Keep your laptop cool with all around natural air flow
- Stay organized by reclaiming valuable desktop space and stashing keyboard and mouse under the stand when not in use
- Specially designed for Apple Macbook, Macbook Air and Macbook Pro
- Also works with any laptop between 10” to 17"
- Easy and quick assembly (with included screws and screwdriver)
- Includes ASTAND, 4 screws, hex key and user guide
- Compatible with Apple Macbook, Macbook Air, Mac Book Pro and any other laptop between 10” to 17"
- Material: Aluminum
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 13,2 (H) x 27,7 (W) x 25 (L) cm
- Weight: 735 g
- Angle: 19 degrees
- Laptop screen height: 6”/15 cm
- ASTAND, 4 screws, hex key and user guide